A strong workforce in our community is important to us. As our community grows, the need for talented and skilled employees grows as well. If we can provide information about resources available to our members, we can continue to grow our community and make it stronger. Red Sky Métis Independent Nation wants our members and their families to succeed in today’s economy, so we have created this Career Centre to support the community.
Here are some great services that can help you find a job or career that’s right for you:
RSMIN job information
Aboriginal job services
- Inclusion Network
- Aboriginal Job Centre
- Aboriginal Human Resources Development Strategy (AHRDS)
- Service Canada
Online job listings
- Job Bank – Thunder Bay listings
- Eluta.ca – Thunder Bay listings
- Kijiji.ca – Thunder Bay listings
- The Chronicle Journal
- Monster.ca – Thunder Bay listings
- Workopolis.com – Thunder Bay listings
- Careerbuilder.ca – Thunder Bay listings
- Yahoo! Canada
- Manpower Inc.
Employment Agencies in Thunder Bay
- Confederation College
- Lakehead University
- Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre
- George Jeffrey Children’s Centre
- Lakehead Public School Board
- Nishnawbe-Aski Police Service
- Port Arthur Clinic
- Saint Elizabeth Health Care
- SMS Equipment Inc.
- Thunder Bay Catholic District School Board
- Thunder Bay Regional Hospital
- Wasaya Airways Ltd.
Youth employment resources