Welcome to the RSMIN Consultation Department.
For More information regarding consultation with RSMIN for Projects in the Robinson Superior Treaty 1850 Area, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (807) 623 4635 x 200.
Latest Active Consultation Posts
- Portofino Resources notice of mobilization of exploration activities for Exploration Permits PR-20-000361 and PR-20-000378 (Gold Creek Project)
- Waasigan Transmission Line and Hydro One are offering Free Environmental Monitor & Field Technician Introductory Course for RSMIN Citizens in the Summer of 2021, training provided by NorthWinds Environmental Services.
- White Resources notice of mobilization of exploration activities for Exploration Permit PR-20-000267 the Tower Stock Project.
- RSMIN Citizens are asked for their input on the Thunder Bay Conservatory design for the greenhouse replacements. If you would like to provide your input as they finalize these designs, develop programming and events, and explore opportunities for formal partnerships with community stakeholders in the delivery of services.
- 2021-2022 Draft Annual Work Schedules (AWS) for the Kenogami Forest.