Welcome to the RSMIN Consultation Department.
For More information regarding consultation with RSMIN for Projects in the Robinson Superior Treaty 1850 Area, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (807) 623 4635 x 200.
Latest Active Consultation Posts
- RSMIN Citizens are asked for their input on the Thunder Bay Conservatory design for the greenhouse replacements. If you would like to provide your input as they finalize these designs, develop programming and events, and explore opportunities for formal partnerships with community stakeholders in the delivery of services.
- 2021-2022 Draft Annual Work Schedules (AWS) for the Kenogami Forest.
- Hemlo Explorers notice of mobilization of exploration activities for Exploration Permit PR-20-000143 the North Limb Project.
- GenerationPGM November 2020 Update on the Marathon Palladium Project
- Ministry of Natural Resources (MNRF)-Review of Draft Contingency Plan for Wabadowgang Noopming (Formerly the Armstrong portion of the Amalgamated Lake Nipigon Forest) 2021-2023 Contingency Plan