We would like to learn more about the type of fish people are eating from all areas not just the ones listed below. The information collected in this survey will remain confidential and will be used to help guide decisions on the status of the Thunder Bay, Jackfish Bay, and Peninsula Harbour Areas of Concern or Area’s in Recovery, as well as many other lakes. Anyone can also fill in a survey for in order to participate in this contest. This information will help to improve the provincial Guide to Eating Ontario Fish. For full details and surveys click on “Read More”
The information is being gathered by Red Sky Métis Independent Nation for the Remedial Action Plan team (Ontario Ministry of Environment, Conservation and Parks, Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry, and Environment and Climate Change Canada), that is working with others on monitoring the health of these areas.
Please take a few minutes and fill in the surveys in which you fish in, thru the link listed below.
Deadline to participate in the draw is January 31, 2024 at 11:59pm.
If you are having any troubles accessing the link please contact the office at (807)623-4635 extension 115 and someone will get back to you, or send an email to email@example.com
Rules for the Fish Survey Draw:
- By completing the paper or online survey you may enter the RSMIN fish survey draw.
- Participants must include their name and some form of contact information to have a valid entry.
- Draw entry is limited to one entry per person, per lake or area of concern completed.
- Only one prize will be awarded per person, no mater how many entries.
- 4 prizes will be awarded to RSMIN Citizens
- 4 prizes will be Awarded to the General Public.
- Submissions will Begin June 1, 2023, at 12:00AM.
- Submissions will End on January 31, 2024, at 11:59PM.
- Draw will take place February 29, 2024.
Example: if you complete a survey for the Peninsula Harbour Area you would get one entry, if you completed a survey for Peninsula Harbour Area and Dog Lake then you would get 2 chances to win. If you name is drawn twice you will still only get one prize.